How to Achieve Trade Show Success
July 25, 2017 | By Veloxity IT Team |
Trade shows continue to be a great way for companies to promote their business. Today, with advancements in technology, the benefits of promoting your products, services and business at a trade show have improved dramatically.
Take a look at this infographic from Bags of Ideas for some invaluable tips on how to get the most out of exhibiting at a trade show, before, during and after the event.
Before the trade show:
1. Contact current customers to set up appointments
2. Contact previous attendees by obtaining a list
3. Train your staff to be on the same page
4. Get placement in the show guide
During the trade show:
5. Be groomed and dress professionally
7. Be loud, stand out
After the trade show:
8. Follow up with leads within 48 hours
9. Personalize sales pitches and offer trade show promotions
10. Examine efforts and determine ROI